Over the next couple of weeks, our updates may be slightly irregular. We are fixing large bugs in gameplay and want you all to have the latest and the greatest, when it comes to updates are concerned.
Thank you for your constant support. We saw that loads of you were playing at around 6pm CST last night.
Here are the bugs:
- Fixed typos in the player class descriptions (1 file changed)
- Reworked vehicle ownership code. Not only does this fix a host of network related issues, but it will also make entering and exiting a vehicle more reliable. (9 files changed)
- Applied the new vehicle ownership code to Bart and Rex. (4 files changed)
- Eased the use of the blueprints. Added some new sound effects to the build. (42 files changed)
- You now spawn 1200 meters above the surface (instead of 1500). (3 files changed)
- Added Aluminium Ingots and changed the texture of the Aluminium resource. (3 files changed)
- If you go above 1300 meters in the lander, you will be returned back to the main menu. (2 files changed)
- Adjusted the contents of the care packages. (2 files changed)